Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jenny & Ralph: Engaged!

Jenny & Ralph's engagement session was literally the coolest engagement session that I have done all year. Not only are Jenny & Ralph a totally cool couple, but with temperatures soaring into the triple digits (101 in Omaha, without the heat index), Jenny, Ralph and I beat the heat by shooting their session indoors in my air conditioned mini-studio.

I don't shoot in studio much, so it was kind of different to not be hauling around all of my equipment on location, but I had a lot of fun and when the temperatures get this high, it definitely beats being outside and baking in the sun!

Jenny & Ralph, thank you so much for chillin' with me in studio, I had marvelous time!

Ben

Here are a some of my favorites from their session. Click HERE to see more photos of Jenny & Ralph!



































No comments: