Tuesday, October 21, 2008

K&J - The Next Day!

Last weekend, Lani & John from Allure Photographic graciously allowed myself and Laura from Laurelle Photography to tag along on for K&J's Day After Session in Sioux Falls, SD. Although it was a little bit rainy, we had a great time touring around Sioux Falls to several different locations including an apple orchard, parking garage and the apparent wedding photo hot spot, Sioux Falls itself.

Thanks again to Lani & John for inviting me up! As always, I had a blast hanging out and shooting with you both. Thanks to Laura as well for car pooling up there with me and helping me to figure out how to work my GPS unit (Just a quick note to everyone, GPS units work best when they are actually communicating with satellites... go figure huh? :) )

K&J, congratulations and best wishes for your marriage! Thanks for letting me play paparazzo!

Ben

Some of my favorites -


















1 comment:

Kaci said...

AMAZING!! I can't wait to see more!
Thanks for hanging out with us in EXOTIC South Dakota!
--Kaci