Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Liz & Mike's Bridals - Bridal Shoot with Sloan Images

A little over a month ago, Christina of Sloan Images asked if I would be interested in doing a bridal/couples shoot with her. Since Christina is not only an fabulous photographer, but a an absolute riot to hang out with, I immediately jumped at the chance to do shoot with her.

With perfect weather courtesy of Mother Nature, a very cool location picked by Christina (the Heritage, whose entrance is beautifully landscaped with large rocks, trees, a windmill, an old farm wagon and a very cool fountain), 2 happenin' photographers (Christina for sure and me...well, I think therefore I am right ;) ), and the very wonderful Liz and Mike, our fun and engaging affianced twosome, we were locked and loaded to make some great photography Thursday night and we did.

A big thanks to Christina for inviting me out and to Liz and Mike for having great senses of humor, oodles of love and affection for one another and for being so darn cute. Another very big thanks to all three of you for inviting me/letting me tag along for your wedding on Saturday (more on the wedding in my next blog post)!

Here are some of my favorites from shoot.















No comments: