Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tara & Oliver: Wed!

Spent a wonderful day in Valentine, NE today, where although the weather didn't play quite as nice as I would have liked, the atmosphere was fantastic! Tara, Oliver and their friends and family bravely faced the elements (it was cold and drizzly with temperatures in the 50s and solid cloud cover) for their family formals, then remained outside for couple's and wedding party photos as well. All told about an hour and a half in the cold! I wish I had had some hot chocolate to pass around, but as I said, they were absolute troopers!

Tara & Oliver, thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day! I wish you and Oliver the very best for your marriage - may everyday be filled with love, laughter and wonderment! See you soon!


Ben

P.S. Meant to get these up sooner, but had some technical difficulties, so I do apologize to anyone who visited right after the wedding. Everything was resolved positively and amicably, however, and we are moving full speed ahead at this point :)

Here are some of my favorites-































2 comments:

Benjamin J Ramos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

great photos, Ben! What a Blessing you were there!